|2020 MCA Club Schedule - Wednesday, January 15, 2020|
The 2020 MCA schedule has been posted...you can see the event and dates on our tournaments tab
|2020 Bass Nation State Team - Friday, October 18, 2019|
Congratulations to Derek Severns & Sam Angelo for qualifying for the 2020 Pa Bass Nation State Team, Derek qualified on the boaters side at the last chance event & Sam as a co-angler through the three regular season events, good luck guys!
|2019 MCA Classic Winner! - Wednesday, October 02, 2019|
Andy Erjavek is your 2019 MCA Classic Champ!! Andy did a great job of finding some St. Lawrence River small and large mouth bass and making them bite. Full results have been posted.
|MCA member Derek Severns wins the Towne Marine Skeeter money at State Event #2 - Wednesday, October 02, 2019|
MCA member Derek Severns won the Towne Marine/Skeeter money at Pa BASS Nation state event #2 Lake Erie.
|2019 MCA Results - Tuesday, August 27, 2019|
Congratulations to the following members for the 2019 season: Derek Severns 2019 MCA - AOY, Rocky Sirochman 2019 MCA - Co AOY, Mike Stefan 2019 Lunker of the Year, Great job guys!
|Mike Stefan places 3rd at the Flats - Monday, May 20, 2019|
Mike Stefan wins the Skeeter money at the Flats! Mingo Creek Anglers also had 12 members who fished this tournament, thanks to everyone who participated
|MCA Classic at Keuka Lake - Sunday, September 30, 2018|
Congrats to Dan Mincin who won the 2018 MCA Classic held on Keuka Lake this year. Dan bested Mike Henry by mere ounces to take the classic trophy for the 2nd year in a row! All of the attending members caught fish on this outstanding finger lake in New York.
|8/26/18 MCA Kids Day Event at Conneaut Lake - Monday, August 27, 2018|
The 2018 MCA Kids Day Event was held on Conneaut Lake. Fish and fun were had by all that joined. Haley Severns won the event with 10.49 pounds and 3.28 lunker, second place was Lindsay Severns with 7.61 pounds and third went to Mason Tichenor with 6.51 pounds. All the kids caught fish and had a great day. Thanks to all the adults that came out to help, hope to see you all again next year.
|Mike Stefan wins the Skeeter money at Chautauqua Lake - Sunday, August 12, 2018|
Congrats to Mike Stefan who won the Skeeter money for being the highest finishing Skeeter owner at the Chautauqua Lake state event. Mike finished 2nd in the boater standings for the day.
|Reminder, if you are signing up for State events - Monday, January 09, 2017|
When you are signing up for the state events for the BASS Nation, we are club number 6961
|Lake Erie boating requirements - Tuesday, June 16, 2015|
FYI to all MCA members who plan on bringing a boat to our upcoming tourneys on Lake Erie:
1. A boat must have a type 1,2,3 or 5 life jacket for every person on board
2. A type 4 throwable device must also be aboard & be "immediately" available which means within arms reach of the passengers of the vessel
3. Persons who will operate the boat & were born after 1/1/82 must have a boaters safety education course certificate
4. All boats less than 40' in length must carry a sound producing device on board. This device can be a mouth ( whistle ) or power operated
5. Boats 16' & over must at all times carry visual distress signals on board day or night. Approved day/night use VDS devices would be coast guard approved hand held flares ( minimum 3 ) & the expiration date must not have passed
6. A type B-1 fire extinguisher is required & must be" immediately " available ( within arms reach ) of the passengers of the vessel
|Another Co-angler article...with the upcoming season a few pionters to remember - Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|Pretty cool idea for keeping fish alive!! - Monday, June 24, 2013|