|2018 Schedule is posted - Monday, January 15, 2018|
Please see our Schedule tab for the updated 2018 schedule
|2017/2018 Mingo Creek Anglers Winter Meetings - Tuesday, October 31, 2017|
The winter membership meetings for MCA will begin soon, the dates are as follows....Nov 12th, Dec 10th, Jan 14th, Feb 11th and Mar 11th
If you are interested in joining the club please contact one of the members and plan on attending at least one meeting as soon as you can.
Meetings are held at the Hunting Lodge Bar in Finleyville Pa the second Sunday of each month at 6pm
|Dan Mincin your 2017 MCA Angler Classic Champion - Tuesday, October 31, 2017|
The 2017 Classic is in the books and your champ this year is Dan Mincin! Dan did a great job of finding and catching fish at a lake that none of us had ever been to. Results are posted. Thanks to all members that made the trip a great one.
|MCA Youth Day 8/19 Conneaut Lake - Monday, August 21, 2017|
2017 MCA Anglers Youth Day was held 8/19 at Conneaut Lake. All the kids had a great time. Special thanks goes out to all the boat captains and adults that helped out.
|Congrats to your 2017 Angler and Co-Angler of the year - Friday, August 04, 2017|
Congrats for Dan Mincin and Andy Erjavek on their Angler and Co-Angler of the year awards. Dan bested all the anglers this year and Andy was your top co-angler. Awesome job guys!
|2017 MCA Open Results - Monday, July 17, 2017|
Well, The MCA 3rd annual open is now behind us. We had 21 teams sign up to fish this year, & we were blessed with good weather for the day.
The water was a little high & stained because of the recent rains, but 11 teams weighed in a 5 fish limit. The winning team weighed in a impressive 10.73 pounds! As far as the MCA teams fared, here is a list of the participating team weights
1. Jigs & Marmie - 3 fish - 6.46 #
2. Laur & Stefan - 5 fish - 5.90 #
3. Severns & Severns -4 fish - 4.80 #
4. Toby & Rocky - 2 fish - 4.66 #
5. Spencer & Sam - 4 fish - 4.31
6. Erjavek & Erjavek - 4 fish - 3.72 #
Thanks to all of the MCA members who participated & donated their time to make this event a big success!
|Reminder, if you are signing up for State events - Monday, January 09, 2017|
When you are signing up for the state events for the BASS Nation, we are club number 6961
|Lake Erie boating requirements - Tuesday, June 16, 2015|
FYI to all MCA members who plan on bringing a boat to our upcoming tourneys on Lake Erie:
1. A boat must have a type 1,2,3 or 5 life jacket for every person on board
2. A type 4 throwable device must also be aboard & be "immediately" available which means within arms reach of the passengers of the vessel
3. Persons who will operate the boat & were born after 1/1/82 must have a boaters safety education course certificate
4. All boats less than 40' in length must carry a sound producing device on board. This device can be a mouth ( whistle ) or power operated
5. Boats 16' & over must at all times carry visual distress signals on board day or night. Approved day/night use VDS devices would be coast guard approved hand held flares ( minimum 3 ) & the expiration date must not have passed
6. A type B-1 fire extinguisher is required & must be" immediately " available ( within arms reach ) of the passengers of the vessel
|Another Co-angler article...with the upcoming season a few pionters to remember - Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|Co-Anglers, how much do you owe your boater? - Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|Attn: Motorguide Trolling Motor Owners - Monday, February 10, 2014|
|Pretty cool idea for keeping fish alive!! - Monday, June 24, 2013|
|Mike Jones Flooring Company Sponsors MCA!! - Thursday, January 12, 2012|
Mingo Creek Anglers would like to thank Mike Jones Flooring Company of Carnegie for their sponsorship of the club. Please check out the link on the left side of the page and contact Mike Jones Flooring if you need any of their services.
|This is a MUST watch for anyone that fishes from a boat! - Monday, May 11, 2009|
Please watch this video and pray this never happens to you!! Click the "read more".... link below to watch this video. Please take time and watch the complete video. read more ...