|Mingo Creek Angelrs Youth Day - Tuesday, July 25, 2017|
Mingo Creek Anglers Kids day will be 8/19 at Conneaut Lake. We will be launching from Firemans Beach Launch at 8am. We will fish till 12 noon. Please contact Derek if you will be there so we can get a head count for food and trophies. Hope to see you all there, this is always a great event!
|Upcoming MCA Event...Mon River 8/29/17 - Friday, July 21, 2017|
Please contact Andy ASAP if you plan on fishing the upcoming MCA event on the Mon River. This event will be launching from Castaway Keys Marina. If you need directions to this marina/launch please contact Don School or Derek Severns.
Hope to see you all there.
|2017 MCA Open Results - Monday, July 17, 2017|
Well, The MCA 3rd annual open is now behind us. We had 21 teams sign up to fish this year, & we were blessed with good weather for the day.
The water was a little high & stained because of the recent rains, but 11 teams weighed in a 5 fish limit. The winning team weighed in a impressive 10.73 pounds! As far as the MCA teams fared, here is a list of the participating team weights
1. Jigs & Marmie - 3 fish - 6.46 #
2. Laur & Stefan - 5 fish - 5.90 #
3. Severns & Severns -4 fish - 4.80 #
4. Toby & Rocky - 2 fish - 4.66 #
5. Spencer & Sam - 4 fish - 4.31
6. Erjavek & Erjavek - 4 fish - 3.72 #
Thanks to all of the MCA members who participated & donated their time to make this event a big success!
|Reminder, if you are signing up for State events - Monday, January 09, 2017|
When you are signing up for the state events for the BASS Nation, we are club number 6961
|2016 MCA Youth Day was awesome!! - Tuesday, August 30, 2016|
The 2016 MCA Youth Day was a great day for all the kids and adults. A special thanks goes out Dan Mincin and his family for all of their hard work putting on this event. Thanks to all the adults that brought their kids, helped cook and brought food and drinks. I know all the kids had a great time and love this event.
|Lake Erie boating requirements - Tuesday, June 16, 2015|
FYI to all MCA members who plan on bringing a boat to our upcoming tourneys on Lake Erie:
1. A boat must have a type 1,2,3 or 5 life jacket for every person on board
2. A type 4 throwable device must also be aboard & be "immediately" available which means within arms reach of the passengers of the vessel
3. Persons who will operate the boat & were born after 1/1/82 must have a boaters safety education course certificate
4. All boats less than 40' in length must carry a sound producing device on board. This device can be a mouth ( whistle ) or power operated
5. Boats 16' & over must at all times carry visual distress signals on board day or night. Approved day/night use VDS devices would be coast guard approved hand held flares ( minimum 3 ) & the expiration date must not have passed
6. A type B-1 fire extinguisher is required & must be" immediately " available ( within arms reach ) of the passengers of the vessel
|Another Co-angler article...with the upcoming season a few pionters to remember - Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|Co-Anglers, how much do you owe your boater? - Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|Attn: Motorguide Trolling Motor Owners - Monday, February 10, 2014|
|Pretty cool idea for keeping fish alive!! - Monday, June 24, 2013|
|Mike Jones Flooring Company Sponsors MCA!! - Thursday, January 12, 2012|
Mingo Creek Anglers would like to thank Mike Jones Flooring Company of Carnegie for their sponsorship of the club. Please check out the link on the left side of the page and contact Mike Jones Flooring if you need any of their services.
|This is a MUST watch for anyone that fishes from a boat! - Monday, May 11, 2009|
Please watch this video and pray this never happens to you!! Click the "read more".... link below to watch this video. Please take time and watch the complete video. read more ...